BREEZE Releases AERMOD 7.9 to include Latest U.S. EPA Executable 14134
BREEZE®, the market-leading air dispersion modeling software used by environmental professionals around the world, released a new version of its AERMOD air dispersion modeling software. This new version includes the updated 14134 U. S. EPA executable, released on May 16, 2014, that provides more detailed background concentration tools and added flexibility for international users. BREEZE AERMOD Version 7.9 includes new features that:
- Integrates the most recent U.S. EPA AERMOD version 14134, released on May 16, 2014, including high-speed parallel and BREEZE-enhanced versions of the new executable
- Features an option to change the processing of 1-hour NO2, 1-hour SO2, and 24-hour PM2.5 results, depending on whether modeling is being done for the U.S. NAAQS standards or some other standard
- Introduces an Area/Open pit/Line source debug output file to allow users to create and examine separate debug files containing the calculations of concentration for Area, Open pit, and Line sources
- Includes a wind-sector-varying ozone concentration option and wind-sector-varying background concentration option
- Upgrades MPICH2 libraries for parallel executable to MPICH2 1.4.1p1
- Displays emission rates in a consistent format for all pollutants simulated in Multi-Scenario Processor mode Includes Sort function for data in Data tab
- Preserves compatibility with U.S. EPA AERMOD versions 13350, 12345, 12060, 09292, and 07026
Note: If Users have MPICH2 1.2.1 installed, they need to uninstall MPICH2 1.2.1, and install MPICH2 1.4.1p1 before using parallel executable (See BREEZE AERMOD Parallel Installation for instruction). Contact BREEZE Support with any questions.
To view the release notes for more details, click here.
BREEZE AERMOD offers more functionality and innovative features—all designed to enhance productivity for air quality analyses. Our software is designed to be easy to learn and use because it adheres to Microsoft®development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands, and dialog boxes.
BREEZE products are developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, an environmental consulting firm with extensive expertise in dispersion modeling. More than 4,000 environmental and safety professionals in 80 countries worldwide use BREEZE Software to predict the impacts resulting from air emissions, fires, and explosions. For more information on BREEZE AERMOD 7.9, visit breeze-software.com/AERMOD or email email@example.com.