(Reston, VA – May 24, 2010) BSI presents its business solutions at the American Society of Quality's (ASQ) World Conference on Quality and Improvement in St. Louis, MO on Monday, May 24. To coincide with National Small Business week, BSI will provide information on how small businesses can profit from standards, training, software and certification. Located in Booth 1011 at the ASQ Conference, BSI representatives will provide valuable insight on the benefits of implementing and administering management systems.
Small to medium-sized businesses are the engine of the US economy. To overcome the downturn of the last few years, that engine is starting to move into high gear providing more jobs and greater production. Standards, like ISO 9001, make that engine run more efficiently and effectively. Adopting ISO 9001 saves a company money and, with its focus on higher quality and increased customer satisfaction, ISO 9001 directly contributes to boosting the bottom line.
BSI's solutions provide businesses of all sizes the guidance, training and certification services required to realize the benefits of a quality management system in the shortest time possible for the most reasonable price.
BSI is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to over 80,000 customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world's first national standards body, BSI has over 2,300 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. BSI's key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information that promote and share best practice
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification in all critical areas of management disciplines
- Testing and certification of services and products for Kitemark and CE marking to UK, European and International standards. BSI is a Notified Body for 15 New Approach EU Directives
- Certification of high-risk, complex medical devices
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
BSI Group America Inc is the North American division of BSI and the direct website is www.bsiamerica.com.
BSI's Supply Chain Security solutions' portfolio offers state-of-the-art supply chain security tools coupled with BSI's extensive field-based network of supply chain
security assessment professionals. www.supplychainsecurity.com.
BSI's Entropy Software provides the one solution needed to measure, analyze, address, and audit business practices within a business unit, a specific site or across the enterprise. www.bsiamerica.com/entropy