Natural Logic president and CEO Gil Friend to speak at the Commonwealth Club
Reservations: http://www.commonwealthclub.org/mlf.html#SUSTAINABILITYBusiness and 'Sustainability':
- Why we're doing so much better than you might think
- How leading businesses and investors are discovering profit, competitive advantage - and 'regulatory insulation' - by looking through an ecological lens.
- Why the best - that any of them is doing - is still nowhere near good enough.
- Why that poses significant risk, and offers substantial opportunity, for businesses, and national economies.
- Why Boards of Directors, CEOs, and CFOs - not environmentalists - should be leading the sustainability revolution.
- And how they can.
Tomorrow magazine has called Gil Friend 'one of the country's leading environmental management consultants - a real expert who combines theoretical sophistication with hands-on, in-the-trenches know-how.'
He has invested 30 years in dismantling the popular misconception - held by business executives and environmental activists alike - that we have to choose between financial performance and environmental responsibility.