The purpose of this sprint is to fix some low priority bugs that have been in the backlog for some time. We will also finish some minor modifications.
The main items in this sprint are:
- Implement a workaround around an Internet Explorer bug that causes trouble on the User Role pages.
- Finish an extension to the log framework. The log will include filters and be searchable.
- Fix a few bugs in the configuration pages
- Tidy up the units functionality.
- Make the number of decimals user defined on a few pages where this features did not work properly.
- A few pages are not fully ie8.0 compatible. This will be fixed.
- Implement better data validation on pages where user errors are most common.