The purpose of this sprint is to generate a new Well Testing page, finish a few reports and to make a few new features that we know will be useful.
The main items in the next two weeks will be:
- We will rewrite part of the code to enable the direct aggregations in the user interface for water on fields with different start of day.
- A brand new Emissions > Well Testing page will be made. This will provide the same functionality as the other emission pages. It will:
- Conform with the other pages
- Be more powerful
- Be easier to use
- Display error for the log on the Utilities page will be fixed
- The option to choose your units on the Emissions > Loading / Storage pages will be added
- A new feature to display the complete log will be published. This enables filters and more powerful log searches.
- Several new Environmental Performance Reports will be published. These are chemical performance reports for Norwegian operations.
- User group bulk update. This feature will make it easier to update user groups with new access rights.
- Possibility to use '<' (less than) for water analysis.
- Used energy will be included on the combustion summary pages under Emissions.
- We know that these updates will make Nems Accounter both more powerful and at the same time easier to use.