Electronics Recycling Asia
November 13 - 15, 2013, Singapore
Conference, exhibition and plant tours organized by World Recycling Forum
The next top quality conference in electronics recycling will take place from November 13 - 15, 2013 in exciting Singapore.
During the conference, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy makers – will meet to discuss:
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Worldwide take back schemes and challenges of OEMs
- Reports about strategic metals recycling (PGM, rare earth elements)
- New recycling plants
- Best available recycling technologies
- Metal and scrap trading
- How to recycle lamps and other mercury containing scraps
- Rare earth recovery
- How to recycle E-waste containing hazardous elements
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. Furthermore, cocktail receptions and networking dinner offer an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
- Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
- Plant tours: You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies in Singapore
- Meet your clients and sell your services and products
- Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposal before March 31, 2013.