CAMBI at “The World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management” - 5 – 9th May, 2014
The CAMBI team invites you to our booth no. 316 in Hall A2. Please let us know if you would like to see us at a particular day and time.
We would also like to alert you to the following presentations:
- Forum Halle B1 (Waste / Recycling): Wednesday, May 7th, 2014, from 17:30 – 18:00: “Cambi Codigestion and Food Waste Technology”
- Forum Halle A5 (Water/wastewater): Thursday May 8th, 2014, from 17:00 – 17:30: “Cambi Advanced Digestion for Sewage Sludge”
Please let us know if you would like to participate for these presentations, which will give you information on our latest projects and developments, including:
- The world’s largest advanced digestion plant for sludge, at Blue Plains WWTP, Washington DC (DCWATER), designed using Cambi Thermal Hydrolysis, with startup this summer.
- Oslo Food Waste Digestion plant, converting Norway’s capital’s food waste to biogas for the City’s buses.
- United Utilities’ Davyhulme regional sludge treatment facility, currently the largest operating Thermal Hydrolysis and Advanced Digestion plant in the world, treating approx. 90,000 tDS/year and producing 10 MWe green electricity.
- Small and medium size Cambi plants for sewage sludge and food waste codigestion, with improved performance and energy efficiency
Please note that Cambi is shortlisted for the Water Technology Company of the Year Award at the the Global Water Summitin Paris, France, 7-8 April 2014, the major business conference for the water industry worldwide.
We look forward to seeing you in Munich on 5-9 May!