Basic Equipment Required:
Cell Culture Hood:
- The Erlab Captair Flow HEPA Filtered enclosure is ideal for In vitro culture techniques. Four models to choose from for effective protection for samples.
- A Co2 incubator is recommended for cell culture as they allow superior control of culture conditions. Camlab supply Memmert Co2 Incubators designed and built inGermany.
- For warming the culture fluid to the correct temperature. A range of waterbaths can be found here.
- Concentrating harvests- A centrifuge can be used to concentrate cell cultures.
Refrigerator or freezer:
- Storage of media and samples -
- For estimation of yield- Camlab have a range of manual cell counting chambers available, other automated cell counters are available for this purpose.
- Visualisation of cell viability- Camlab can provide a comprehensive range of Inverted microscopes for this purpose.
- For culture media preparation
- For harvesting cells from the culture flasks
For more information on Camlab cell culture products or to enquire about Invertion Microscopes Click here.