Collaborate, comply, influence: register now for the 2020 Product Safety & Compliance Seminar and Product Liability Seminar
Three-and-a-half days of unbeatable off-road equipment safety education and networking is just a few short months away, so register now for AEM’s 2020 Product Safety & Compliance Seminar and Product Liability Seminar.
Set for April 27-30 at the Westin Chicago Northwest in Itasca, Illinois, these seminars are specially designed to offer product safety and compliance professionals in attendance up-to-date information and valuable insights on equipment manufacturing industry standards, regulations and best practices.
Whether they are looking to discover the critical components for developing a leading-edge product safety program or want to take an existing program to the next level, the Product Safety & Compliance Seminar and Product Liability Seminar bring together the best of the off-road equipment safety community.
Developed by a planning committee of product safety professionals from AEM member companies, the 2020 Product Safety & Compliance Seminar and Product Liability Seminar offer industry professionals uniquely valuable perspectives on the latest in standards, regulations and best practices.
Those who attend these seminars will be afforded the opportunity to:
- Access proven product safety strategies from experienced industry professionals
- Receive equipment industry-focused education on product design, standard and regulation compliance and hazard communication processes
- Learn industry-accepted product safety practices that add value, maintain market access, and are defensible
- Participate in networking opportunities that take place in an open communication environment and engage in peer-to-peer learning about product safety challenges and innovations
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attendees will come together at this year’s seminars experience:
- 30 in-depth, concurrent seminars
- 2 half-day workshops
- Uniquely valuable perspectives on the latest in standards, regulations and best practices
- Fun and fulfilling networking
Some topics covered during the 2020 Product Safety & Compliance Seminar include:
- Alternative Power for Off-Highway Machines (LNG, CNG, Hybrid Electric Powertrain)
- Risk Assessment 201 – A Deeper Dive
- Understanding International Market Access Standards and Regulations
- Electro Mobility Solutions for Building Tomorrow; Compliance Challenges
- EU and EAEU Compliance Processes (Construction Equipment 2020 Update)