ECO Oxygen Technology will be sharing success stories at a booth during WEFTEC®, the Water Environment Federation’s annual technical exhibition and conference, scheduled for September 24-28, 2016 at the New Orleans Memorial Convention Center. Come see us at booth 2107 in Hall C.
The ECO2 team, David Clidence, Inken Mello and Mindy Mohlenbrink, will be on hand to answer questions about our SuperOxygenation Systems and discuss some of our largest success stories of 2016.
“We’re looking forward to catching up with old friends and clients,” said Mello. “Weftec is always an excellent opportunity to share company news and meet interesting new people with a variety of applications.”
The ECO2 SuperOxygenation System is the world’s most efficient gas transfer solution. It efficiently dissolves pure oxygen gas, CO2 or ozone into water or wastewater at extremely low operation and maintenance costs.
Come by the ECO2 booth and discuss our solutions in the areas of:
- Odor and corrosion prevention in force mains, Headworks or primary clarifiers
- Aeration supplementation
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO) boost/Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)-offset for plant effluent
- Lake, river and reservoir oxygenation for water quality improvements
Booth visitors will also learn about the details and outcomes of some of our major projects.
- Georgia Ports Authority – Twelve 12-foot diameter cones to oxygenate the Savannah Harbor during and after its harbor deepening project.
- City of Scottsdale – Five SuperOxygenation Systems installed to eliminate odor and corrosion in their entire collection system.
- Multiple lake oxygenation projects – To improve water quality in lakes and reservoirs, as well as additional industrial applications for odor control and BOD reduction in primary clarifiers.
To get to the ECO2 booth (#2107) in Hall C, you’ll find us near the left entrance from the main lobby.