DCA Supports 17th Trenchless Engineering Conference in Poland
Poland's largest trenchless industry meeting is taking place this year for the 17th time. The international conference, exhibition and technology fair 'Trenchless Engineering' invites from 11th to 14th June 2019 to Tomaszowice near Krakow. On the two main days of the conference, lectures in the form of workshops with exciting discussions will be held in the morning and technology shows in the afternoon.
The following topics will be the focus of the lectures:
- Global trends and trenchless industrial development directions
- Global and Polish trenchless projects - a review
- Technology selection for trenchless rehabilitation projects
- Technology selection for trenchless pipeline installation projects
- Economy of trenchless projects
- Legal and financial aspects of investments
- Optimization of drilling processes.
The event will be accompanied by a festive event on 13 June with the presentation of the TITAN awards.
The DCA is one of the partners of the event and will be represented in Tomaszowice by board member Atef Khemiri.