Delta Ohm 2 axes meteorologic anemometer HD52.3 ( with temperature, humidity, pressure, solar radiation)
The instruments of the series HD52.3D… are 2 axes ultrasonic static anemometers
• Wind speed and direction, U-V Cartesian components of wind speed,
• Relative Humidity and Temperature (option, code “17”),
• Diffuse Solar Radiation (option, code “P”),
• Barometric pressure (option, code “4”).All models are equipped with compass.
RS232, RS485 and SDI‑12 serial interfaces are available with NMEA, MODBUS-RTU
and SDI-12 communication protocols.
All versions have two analogical outputs, both for wind speed and for direction, factory
configurable among 4÷20mA (standard), 0÷1V, 0÷5V, 0÷10V (to be specified
The heater option prevents the accumulation of snow and ice from forming, allowing
accurate measurements in all environmental conditions.
Optionally available, ILAC-MRA (ACCREDIA) traceable factory calibration.
• The absence of moving parts minimizes maintenance;
• High sensitivity for detecting very low speeds, which are not detectable by traditional
• The low power of the instrument allows installation in remote sites, with power
from solar panel and battery;
• The heating option “R” prevents the accumulation of snow and ice from forming,
allowing accurate measurements in all environmental conditions;
• Fast and easy installation (on 40mm diameter pole, optional installation kit
HD2004.20), alignment facilitated by built-in compass;
• The available measurement options join together in one single, compact and lightweight
instrument, the main variables of interest in weather stations;
• MODBUS RTU output allows instrument networking.
• Weather stations
• Environmental monitoring
• Marine and Harbour applications
• Construction/Crane safety
• Renewable energy
• Building automation