SoilVision Systems Ltd. would like to announce the release of the addition of fully coupled density-dependent water flow and contaminant transport in ChemFlux and SVFlux. Using the new density-dependent flow capability can improve the accuracy of the simulation of heavy salt water. This new feature has been implemented in 1D, 2D, and 3D models and is enabled to work with the Professional version of SVOffice 2009.
Applications of ChemFlux with the functionalities of modeling advection, dispersion, absorption, decay, and density-dependent flow include:
- Contaminant transport in environmental engineering,
- Solute transport in agriculture,
- Ground water aquifers in hydrology,
- Sea salt flow or intrusion,
- CO2 storage in oil industry, etc.