Developing Countries Titles from IWA Publishing: Free to Download
The following eBooks, published by IWA Publishing, are all free to download in PDF format from the WaterWiki.
The following titles on sanitation and wastewater in developing countries are all available to download free of charge from the WaterWiki:
- Wastewater Characteristics, Treatment and Disposal
- Basic Principles of Wastewater Treatment
- Waste Stabilisation Ponds
- Anaerobic Reactors
- Activated Sludge and Aerobic Biofilm Reactors
- Sludge Treatment and Disposal
- Biological Wastewater Treatment in Warm Climate Regions Volume I
- Biological Wastewater Treatment in Warm Climate Regions Volume II
- KfW Water Symposium 2009 Financing Sanitation
- Guide for Small Community Water Suppliers and Local Health Officials on Lead in Drinking Water
- Sanitation and Hygiene in Africa: Where do We Stand?