DOE Awards Support Service Contract
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract to Project Services Group, LLC of Suwanee, GA. Project Services Group, LLC is a small-disadvantaged business under the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program. The contract will have a maximum value of $4 Million over 5 years. Firm-fixed-price and time and material task orders will be issued from the basic contract.
The contractor will provide support services to the Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) in Cincinnati, OH and EMCBC supported locations across the EM complex.
The work to be performed under this basic contract includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist EM projects with Life Cycle Baseline (LCB) development and management Contract Procurement Support
- Provide direct Cost Estimating & Analysis (CE&A) support to the EM Offices of Acquisition & Project Management and Program Planning & Budget
- Develop and maintain EM Corporate CE&A policies, procedures, guidance and templates Records Management
- Perform, update and maintain DOE and EM Program- and EM Project-specific cost and schedule estimates.
- Support EM risk management planning efforts
- Provide CE&A expertise to Acquisition Integrated Project Teams
- Provide independent oversight and analysis, and report directly to the EMCBC Director regarding project performance of capital asset projects, general plant projects or operations activities
- Provide day-to-day project management support to FPDs for capital asset projects and general plant projects at Small Sites
- Lead or participate on Independent Project Reviews (IPR) and Project Peer Reviews (PPR)
The mission of the Office of Environmental Management is to complete the safe cleanup of the environmental legacy brought about from five decades of nuclear weapons development and government-sponsored nuclear energy research.