EcoRemote® XPe is the peripheral system for the management of an air quality monitoring station which supports the complete data management process.
The main operative functions are :
- instruments management (data acquisition, elaboration and validation)
- calibration and diagnostics management
- alarms and archives management
- communications management
Hardware and software architecture is based on an embedded Personal Computer platform, external I/O modules, modem, Microsoft Windows XP operating system and application software EcoRemote® entirely developed and maintained by Project Automation.
The main characteristics of EcoRemote® XPe are :
- expandability (up to a maximum of 128 instruments)
- flexibility in managing different types of instruments
- configuration of station and instruments
- data and alarms storage
- “special” instruments management (such as Chromatotec analysers for the measurement of BTEX, VOC, sulphur and many others)
- export format compatible with the main software packages available in the market.