They are the culmination of over 30 years expertise in the design, manufacture and marketing of ambient air quality monitoring instrumentation. Utilizing a new modular layout, and the extensive use of standardized, low wattage, cost effective components, the Serinus is guaranteed to be a benchmark product in the environmental monitoring industry. “Serinus delivers the performance you need at the price you want”
The Serinus series includes:
• Serinus 10 for Ozone (O3)
• Serinus 30 for Carbon Monoxide (CO)
• Serinus 40 for Oxides of Nitrogen (NO, NO2, NOX)
• Serinus 50 for Sulfur Dioxide (SO2).
The Serinus series is extremely ‘user friendly’ for operators and service technicians alike and incorporates a number of innovations to reduce workload, including routine maintenance. Key features that make the new product easier to use and maintain include:
• A “Quick Menu” which allows operators to perform common functions on a single screen (including calibration routines)
• New rack-mount design and instrument layout allowing commonality of spares, easier maintenance and reduced instrument weight
• Use of improved tubing and fittings reducing likelihood of leaks, improving system integrity
• New optional “dual filter” can reduce scheduled maintenance visits by up to 50%
• New removable USB flash memory stores 8 years or 1 minute data along with all event logs and parameters
The serinus series has also been designed to have a “low cost of ownership” over the lifetime of the instrument. Ecotech General Manger, Nicholas Dal Sasso summarised the rationale behind the new product by saying “The Serinus series is the first analyser produced by Ecotech to deliver performance at reduced cost. We have successfully been able to reduce our production costs whilst maintaining our high engineering and quality standards.” He continued, “we were not prepared to compromise on quality, but we needed to offer our customers some significant cost savings. The Serinus has delivered even better performance and at a price that we feel most markets will find very attractive,” Mr Dal Sasso concluded.
The final word on Serinus is reserved for Robert Dal Sasso, Ecotech’s founder and MD who enthused, “Serinus gas analyzers will provide customers with a lower cost instrument that also reduces their carbon footprint whilst maintaining peak industry monitoring standards.”
The Serinus is currently a candidate for type equivalency approvals with both the U.S. EPA and European MCERTS certifying bodies.