November 13 - 16, 2012, Guangzhou, China
Conference, exhibition and plant tours organized by World Recycling Forum
The next top quality conference regarding E-scrap recycling will take place from November 13 - 16, 2012 in exciting Guangzhou, host of the world famous Canton Fair.
During the conference, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
- Opening ceremony with keynote speakers
- Panel discussion with industry leaders: “How rare is rare earth really?”
- Today’s cutting edge recycling technology
- New frontiers of recycling technology
- How to recycle strategic metals out of E-scrap
- E-scrap country reports
- E-scrap collections: The data
- How to recycle lamps and other mercury containing waste
- E-scrap in Asia: Reports from the biggest players
Simultaneous translation into Chinese and English will be available. An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. Furthermore a cocktail reception and a networking dinner offer an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
- Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
- Plant tours: You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies within Guangdong province
- Meet your clients and sell your services and products
- Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia