The XL2 Sound Level Meter provides the dedicated solution for monitoring environmental noise in industry and communities. It measures levels and detailed spectral information in parallel and stores the data on an SD card for post-processing and reporting. A linear audio file (wav-file) may be recorded for detailed simultaneous analysis.
The type approved class 1 sound level meter offers a flexible handheld instrument with accurate and reliable measurements. Data recording can be scheduled to occur at pre-determined times or automatically triggered when pre-determined levels are exceeded.
- Unattended noise monitoring stations (mobile or fixed installations)
- Annoyance assessment of noise according to ISO 1996-2
- Construction noise measurements meeting the Section 61 notice (UK)
- Urban noise monitoring and noise mapping according to directive 2002/49/EC
- Verifying boundary noise level emission
- Handheld and compact design for field applications and stand-alone operation
- Predefined measurement profiles simplify the measurement setup
- Calibrated acoustic test system for traceable measurements