About This Webinar...
TITLE: How to Improve Anaerobic Bioremediation by Managing Aquifer pH
SPEAKER: Robert Borden, Ph.D., P.E.
DATE: July 10, 2013
TIME: 12:00PM EDT
Robert Borden, Ph.D., P.E., Principal Engineer at Solutions-IES, Inc., explains how aquifer pH can have significant impacts on in-situ anaerobic bioremediation processes. Important information you need to know includes:
- Impacts of pH on rates of reductive dechlorination.
- The difference between low pH and high acidity.
- Acidity and alkalinity production during anaerobic bioremediation.
- Natural pH buffering in aquifers.
- Different bases available to raise aquifer pH.
- How to calculate the amount of base required.
- Adjusting aquifer pH.
Register today to take advantage of this important educational opportunity. Contact us after the webinar to receive a certificate for 1.0 PDH for your participation.
Registering for the Webinar
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. Please note, certain operating systems and browsers work more effectively with the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar interface than others. If you have problems, visit the Citrix troubleshooting page.