Dr. Robert Borden, P.E., Principal Engineer at Solutions-IES, Inc., explains the basics of anaerobic bioremediation. Questions to be addressed include:
- What is anaerobic bioremediation?
- Why use anaerobic bioremediation?
- What is an electron donor?
- Which substrate is required?
- What are typical applications and designs?
- When should I bioaugment?
TITLE: Bioremediation 101
SPEAKER: Robert Borden, Ph.D., P.E.
DATE: November 19, 2014
TIME: 12:00PM EST
Register today to take advantage of this important educational opportunity. Contact us after the webinar to receive 1.0 PDH for your participation.