The GA2000 is the standard 5 gas analyser within the STL Equipment Hire fleet. This infra-red Gas Analyser is suitable for use in regulatory Landfill monitoring investigations for the detection and measurement of Methane, CO2 and Oxygen.
The analyser also has built-in sensors for the detection and measurement of Toxic gases CO and H2S.
- Simultaneous readings of all gases on the large LCD display. Interchangeable pods for additional gases and temperature.
- Handheld and portable.
- Preset alarm thresholds for % LEL and peak CH4 values.
- Audible alarm when thresholds are exceeded.
- ATEX certified.
- 0-500ppm H2S measurement range.
- Borehole gas flow and relative pressure measurements.
- Barometric pressure displayed.
- Data logging for up to 2,000 readings.
- Configuration for up to 1,000 site location ID’s.
- Download connection to PC.