Key facts and technical data at a glance, you´ll find it in our updated safety glass brochure. This is available in German and English as a printed document or as a pdf file.
- In practice a distinction is made between passive and active safety.
- passive safety: injury -reducing, shard - retaining, fall - preventing
- active safety: glass provide against- thrown objects, break in or out, explosion pressure
- P1A - P5 A is classified against thrown objects, P6B - P8B stands for penetration- resistant
- framed facades elements
- overhead and roof glazing in private and public applications
- recommendation of sound reduction glass, to reduce sound of rain and hailstone
- walkin glazing to clean area and point- fixed roof glazing (approval in indivuallity case)
- single glazing in doors, stairway landings, stairway railings
- balustrade elements
- burglary protection for floor level windows