Extruder: STARGUN R - SB 40
STARGUN R - SB 40 is a powerful but compact extruder, available with several handle types to give the operator a more practical, efficient and versatile instrument.
STARGUN R - SB 40 is lighter if compared to our competitor’s equivalent model; this characteristic makes of our extruder an indispensable and irreplaceable instrument when performing jobs in which high performances and handling are required.
It is equipped with a safety system that allows the operator to work only after the right temperature has been reached and spot light LEDs to illuminate the welding area.
R - SB 40 is capable of up to 9 Ibs/h of extruded material.
- Rod Ø 1/8” - 5/32” - 3/16”
- Backlight display
- Welding - area spot light LEDs
- Output regulator (for back handle and Pistol grip)
- Temperature control safety system cold start control
- Built - in blower - Double T° controller for blower and extrusion chamber
- Rotary side - handle
- Replaceable 360° rotating teflon shoe