Make noise at work your priority
The function of Health and Safety management is challenging and covers a number of areas which demand attention. As professionals we are constantly reminded that, in this area of work, noise levels measurement is only one of the many tasks that need to be implemented to achieve compliance in the workplace.
However, it is important to make noise at work measurement and noise control a priority to protect your business now and in the future.
This key area of health and safety can often be overlooked and left until it is too late and a claim for noise-induced hearing loss is served on the company by existing or ex-employee(s).
Noise measurement expertise, advice and training
To help businesses meet compliance with Noise at Work regulations in the UK and other international occupational noise regulations, Pulsar Instruments have gathered a portfolio of measurement instruments and associated services to provide safety professionals with the expertise, advice and training they need to meet their statutory obligation.
These products will help you, each in accordance with their own design specification, perform a range of key functions in the workplace such as:
- Conducting basic industrial noise surveys and spot checks
- Calculating personal daily noise exposures especially for workers moving from one location to another
- Determining the duration a person can work in a specific area before exposure levels or legal limits are exceeded
- Providing accurate prescription of suitable personal hearing protection
- Identifying, analysing and controlling noise sources that may require tonal analysis
- Logging the noise measurement data and, with the software provided, transform any measurement into informative reports
- Providing simultaneous measurement of all key noise parameters
- Alerting individuals when pre-set noise levels are exceeded
First for noise measurement since 1969
Pulsar Instruments have been involved in the noise measurement industry both as a manufacturer, advisor to safety experts on noise control issues and trainer on noise at work regulations for some years.The expertise we have gained together with the products we offer aim to ensure that businesses of all sizes can benefit from what we excel at with total confidence.
With prices for a basic sound level meter starting at £260, safety professionals can now access a first class advice and enjoy a level of product expertise that will not break the bank.This will ensure that they protect their business and help safeguard workers’ hearing now and in the future.