With today's challenges, it's becoming increasingly important to practice land stewardship, protect water quality, and ensure food security. Maintaining soil health is crucial for increased crop productivity, preventing nutrient runoff, and decreasing costs of crop inputs. One of the first steps in managing soil health is knowing current nutrient levels in the soil.
During this free webinar, attendees will learn about:
- Why soil nutrient testing is critical to soil health
- Current social issues revolved around agriculture and water quality
- How to increase yield while limiting environmental impact
- Examples of soil collection techniques
- How to prepare and analyze soil samples for best results
- Overview of reliable nitrate and phosphate test methods in the field
- How to treat field data like a scientist
- Various connections to external resources for soil health education
30 Minute Presentation Time, Followed by Live Q&A Session
Can't make it on March 31st at 11:00AM EST? No problem. You should still register by clicking below to receive a recording of the webinar after the event.