Genesis Water Technologies Expands ZeoTurb, a Natural Zeolite Flocculant for Municipal and Industrial Water Treatment
Maitland, FL -- Genesis Water Technologies, Inc. a vibrant USA based global water & waste water treatment solutions company is excited about the formal introduction and expansion of its natural zeolite based flocculant, called ZeoTurb.
Around the world there is an increasing need for environmentally safe and sustainable methods of providing high quality solutions for water and wastewater treatment in both municipal and industrial applications.
GWT ZeoTurb is a natural non-toxic powder flocculant medium that was developed to provide a sustainable natural alternative to conventional aluminum sulfate (alum) and polymer product chemistries, providing a solution that does not add additional chemicals or salts in the treated water.
GWT natural zeolite media is a cost effective, environmentally safe product that can be disposed of in a typical land fill passing all TCLP tests. This product specifically addresses issues relating to total suspended solids (TSS), hydrogen sulfide, turbidity, silt, algae, ammonia, certain hydrocarbons, and bioparticle absorption typically in the primary clarification treatment process.
Zeoturb medium is also used effectively in combination with GWT electrocoagulation water treatment processes for the treatment of water and wastewater.
Benefits of GWT Zeoturb versus Aluminum Sulfate:
- Lower solids content and solids content is easily dewatered reducing sludge disposal maintenance costs.
- Higher solid/liquid separation than alum or polymers providing better flocculation of particulates.
- Easy to use powder form that is environmentally friendly
- Non-Toxic Environmentally Friendly Medium can be disposed of in a typical landfall or applied on land without any conditions; passing all TCLP tests.
- Medium will not detrimentally effect any tertiary polishing membrane system processes
- Low Density media reduces shipping and handling costs
- Highly Effective for turbidity, specific heavy metals, silt, sediment, algae, bacteria, ammonia, certain hydrocarbons and TOC's.
- Medium will not cause damage/decay of concrete water piping infrastructure.
Our ZeoTurb medium has several uses in the following sectors for water and wastewater treatment:
Municipal drinking water and wastewater treatment
Petroleum related industries
Textile & Pulp & Paper
“Genesis Water Technologies is proud of our ZeoTurb product solutions,' said Nick Nicholas, Technical Sales Manager for Genesis Water Technologies, Inc. 'The GWT ZeoTurb product provides our clients with an effective solution to increase system productivity and lower operating & maintenance costs for municipal and industry specific water and waste water treatment applications”.
For details about GWT ZeoTurb medium and packaging information, please visit the Genesis Water Technologies, Inc. website at www.genesiswatertech.com/ or contact them directly toll free in the USA 877 267 3699, in the Philippines at +63 915 8985189 or via email.
About Genesis Water Technologies, Inc.
Genesis Water Technologies, Inc. is a vibrant, innovative global water treatment solutions company engaging in environmentally friendly water treatment, purification, and filtration solutions for drinking water, process water and wastewater reuse. Their product solutions are designed, built and optimized for their commercial, industrial, and municipal clients across the US and around the world. Genesis Water Technologies is dedicated to listening and responding to their customers requirements and are continuously focused on serving their clients with treatment solutions to meet their changing needs.