Geotech’s commitment to our customers
Geotech is the market leading manufacturer and supplier of portable and fixed landfill gas and biogas analysers. Our products are rapidly becoming even more important with the growing focus on renewable energy from gas produced in anaerobic digestion and landfill sites. Learn about Geotech’s approach to manufacturing robust and reputable gas analysers across the world and how we support our customers with training, service and technical support requirements.
Geotech offers hands-on bespoke training days for all customers on our ATEX certified range of landfill, biogas analysers and pneumatic Autopumps. Training days can be tailored to suit your company’s requirements. Training is carried out by our experienced engineers - for first time users of our products, refresher courses or advanced monitoring techniques. All training days are held at our base in Leamington Spa or at your location.
Our equipment is designed to comply with legislation across the world, particularly the demanding standards required in the EU and USA:
- ATEX- European legal requirements for controlling explosive atmospheres and the suitability of equipment used in them.
- IECEX– International certification to standards relating to equipment for use in explosive atmospheres
- UKAS– we’ve achieved UKAS 17025 accreditation for our calibration lab for its full range of landfill and biogas analysers
- MCERTS- confirmation of performance of equipment to the demanding MCERTS standards
- ISO– we’re certified as operating a quality management system in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the quality management system for the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, service, hire and recalibration of environmental monitoring equipment.
Local service and support is available from our distributors throughout the world which provides you with fast and efficient service and turnaround times. When analysers are returned to our Service centre in the UK, they undergo a full service, calibration and test with over 100 detailed tests, both through our state-of-the-art calibration chambers and manually via our highly experienced engineers.
The service stages the unit goes through at Geotech:
- An initial assessment
- A comprehensive service including diagnostics
- Accessories are tested and serviced
- Chemical cells are calibrated using our state-of-the-art cell calibration rig
- The unit is fully calibrated for all primary channels using our calibration
- The unit receives a final manual check alongside an automated verification programme
- Every day our couriers collect and deliver units across the world
Service for standard analysers is less than 7 days, alongside 10 day manufacturing times; both are quicker than industry standard!
Before deciding whether Geotech’s products are right for you, we offer industry and application guidance, support and product demonstrations on the phone, online and visits to your site. We have local representatives in over 60 countries throughout the world ready to help you, wherever you are using Geotech’s products.
- Our in-house ordering software and customer database allow us to respond quickly to any questions about orders you have placed
- Our products are easy to use and install, if you require further guidance we are more than happy to come to your site to ensure everything is set up correctly
- Our technical support team are on hand to advise you on analyser best practise alongside online video support and FAQs
- Our service support team will keep you updated on all stages of your analyser service with regular contact and emails