GTI to Exhibit Innovative Cover Solutions at OzWater
Representatives from Geomembrane Technologies Inc. (GTI) are travelling to Australia to exhibit at OzWater, which takes place May 10-12, 2016 in Melbourne.
Organized by the Australian Water Association, OzWater is the continent’s international water conference and trade exhibition. The conference offers many networking opportunities, speakers, and hands-on workshops, and the trade exhibition features the largest display of the latest water industry technology. Over 2,500 participants attended the event last year.
We invite all attendees to stop by booth K22 to learn how GTI covers can help water professionals:
- Cut operational costs and simplify tank maintenance
- Control odors and algae growth
- Capture biogas from anaerobic digestion for energy recovery
- Minimize harmful greenhouse gases
- Provide thermal protection for tanks and lagoons
To learn how our covers are helping Australian treatment plants, read this case study featuring Sydney Water.
We look forward to discussing the needs of water professionals at OzWater.