Harmony’s New Parts Order Form!
Your Trusted Name For Parts
When you are looking for spare parts, replacement parts, or accessories for your baler or compactor, that usually means that your equipment is down and time is of the essence. Knowing who to contact and how to reach them is important. So is your time.
That’s why Harmony Enterprises has created a new and efficient way for you to order the parts you need.
With our new form, you only have to enter a few simple items and our parts department will have the information they need to expedite your order.
Harmony’s New Parts Order Form
Instead of searching for that one phone number or email address, come to the name you trust for quality parts and accessories, Harmony Enterprises. You can now access our online parts order form from your mobile device, tablet, or computer.
You can get to the form several ways:
- On our www.harmony1.com homepage, find the green events bar and click into the form from there.
- Or, you can click on Service & Parts in the main navigation pane. The baler and compactor parts order form is the first item in the drop down.
- Also, the order form appears on every product page just above the main “Request A Quote” button that is meant for purchasing or leasing equipment. That way, if you need parts, you don’t have to fill out all of the other information needed for an equipment quote.
As always, if you would rather speak to a person directly, we are proud to have someone ready to assist you by calling us at (507) 886-6666. Our experienced and professional staff can help you determine which parts or accessories will be the best for your equipment.
Why Harmony Parts or Accessories?
There are many reasons why you can count on Harmony for the baler and compactor parts you need.
Whether its pumps, cylinders, switches, latches, motors, touch up paint, hoses, wire, bags, bolts, and more, here are just a few:
- With our decades of experience as the solutions provider for waste handling & recycling, we will help you make sure you get the right part for your specific piece of equipment.
- Our parts are affordable and long lasting.
- We will work to get you the parts you need in a timely manner.
- We partner with reputable suppliers for our critical components that are not manufactured in-house. Nearly all of our components are made in the U.S.A. You will recognize the quality provided by some of our vendors such as Allen Bradley, Werner Electric, Rosenboom Hydraulics, and more.