Hidden costs of purchasing oil water separators
When evaluating your purchase options for oil water separators there are some important long-term considerations to make. An oil water separator is not a 'set it and forget it' piece of equipment. The cost of the equipment is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to truly understanding how much money will need to be spent over the lifespan of a unit. Before comparing the acquisition costs of one unit over another, this is a must read.
What is Covered:
- What to consider before purchasing an OWS
- What to expect after the purchase
- Equipment Costs Vs. Project Costs
- The average maintenance schedule for an OWS
- What the Mercer MultiPack design enhancements provide
- A real case study of an Electric Utility
- How A Mercer unit can save a company $725,000 over 25 years.
- How A Mercer unit eliminates replacement media costs
- Coalescer styles and pricing