IET Adds to Our Fleet
With the Addition of the New AMS 9580, IET expands our fleet.
Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET) is pleased to announce our newest Direct-Push Auger Rig will be displayed at Groundwater Week in Las Vegas. AMS (Booth 421) will have our latest addition to the IET fleet on display. AMS’s latest and largest machine will be available for inspection in Las Vegas December 6th through the 8th.
Built with the 73 HP Tier 4 Kholer Diesel Engine, this unit is emissions compliant in all 50 States. The 5,000 ft-lb of torque auger and the adjustable 350 lb DPT hammer make this the most capable DPT rig available.
Adding to the Largest AMS fleet of Direct-Push/Auger rigs in the world, IET continues to provide state of the art equipment and technologies to our clients.
9580-VTR PowerProbeStandard Features:
- 73 HP Tier 4 Final Kholer Diesel Engine80″
- Mast / Stroke – (41,000 lb Downforce / 55,000 lb Pullback)
- Spring Loaded Pull Yoke Assembly
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Quick-Connect Ports
- Long Lasting Powder Coat Finish – (RED Finish)
- Adjustable Tooling Chain Vise, StorageEmergency Stop – Shut Off – System12v Accessory Outlet / Hour Meter / Enhanced Control Panel
- Electro-Hydraulic Valves w/ OEM Electronic Probe Functions
- Wireless Remote Track Drive System w/ Pendant Cord Backup
- Electronic RPM Control w/ pre-set Min/Max
- Tilting Rod Rack5,000 ft/lb Hydraulic 2-Speed Auger Motor, (Low 50RPM/Hi 150RPM)BR333 Hydraulic Hammer3,000 lb Variable Hi-Speed Winch Assem.
- Mast Mounted Auto Drop SPT Hammer2 Front Outriggers and 1 Rear Stabiliizing BladeRear Blade Tool Tote w/ Water Tank and Single Sample Prep Tray