IWLive® is the first product of its kind to combine hydraulic modeling, weather predictions, and current SCADA information to give water system operators a clear picture of how their system will behave in the future. IWLive can be used to propose fixes to operational problems before they occur; common examples include: water main breaks, peak demand periods, real time fire flow evaluation.
- Perform real time analysis of system operations
- Analyze and reduce energy usage and carbon footprint
- Manage real time fire protection
- Create a cost effective back up SCADA system
- Train operators to manage multiple scenarios
- React to and resolve main breaks faster and more efficiently
- Find and fix problems from the control room before they occur
Innovyze is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure business analytics software solutions designed to meet the technological needs of water and wastewater utilities, government industries, and engineering organizations worldwide. Its clients include the majority of the largest UK, Australasian, East Asian and North American cities, foremost utilities on all five continents, and ENR top-rated design firms. With unparalleled expertise and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the Innovyze connected portfolio of best-in-class product lines empowers thousands of engineers to competitively plan, manage, design, protect, operate and sustain highly efficient and reliable infrastructure systems, and provides an enduring platform for customer success. For more information, call Innovyze at +1 626-568-6868, or visit www.innovyze.com.