International Products Corporation Features Membrane Cleaners at WEFTEC
Burlington, New Jersey, USA -- International Products Corporation (IPC), manufacturer of specialty cleaners and P-80® temporary rubber assembly lubricants, will exhibit their products at WEFTEC, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana from October 1st — 3rd. Show attendees are encouraged to visit IPC at booth #6652 for expert technical support and advice on how to save time, energy, and labor costs on membrane cleaning and equipment maintenance. Free product samples are available for initial trial testing.
IPC has been selling cleaners to the filter membrane industry for over 30 years. Their proprietary-formulated cleaners work effectively at restoring 100% flux at safe pH ranges and are compatible with UF, RO, Ceramic, and NF filters. IPC has a wide variety of chemistries available and an on-site R&D laboratory that offers FREE technical assistance and compatibility testing.
- Fast-acting, specially formulated products effective on a broad range of soils
- Extend membrane life – reducing costs
- Save time, energy, and labor costs
- Reduce multiple-step cleaning cycles
- Solvent free, phosphate free, and non-corrosive
- Concentrated liquid formulas dilute easier than powder detergents
- Competitively priced
- FREE SAMPLES available for initial trial testing
IPC also manufactures P-80® Temporary Assembly Lubricants which are ideal for pump and equipment maintenance and repair. Industrial manufacturing equipment has rubber or soft plastic components such as hoses, O-rings, seals, grommets, plugs, and more. The slip resistant nature of these parts makes assembly difficult. P-80® temporary rubber assembly lubricants significantly reduce friction, helping these parts slide easily into place. P-80® lubricants are water-based and do not contain alcohol or petroleum distillates, so they will not cause rubber to dry out, harden or swell. P-80® does not contain silicon or other persistent ingredients, so once dry, you have a tight fitting part.
Advantages of P-80® lubricants:
- Non-toxic, safe, and ready-to-use
- Reduce the force required for assembly
- Reduce rejects and part damage
- Reduce slippage and musculoskeletal injuries
- Allow tight fitting part design
- Improve product performance
- Temporary – once dry, the lubrication is gone
About International Products Corporation: IPC manufactures specialty chemical products, including cleaners and assembly lubricants. Their full line of precision cleaning products includes biodegradable, alkaline, acidic, neutral, and enzymatic products used in a broad range of industries and applications. Their P-80® temporary rubber lubricants are uniquely formulated for the installation of belts, bushings, grips, grommets, hoses, O-rings, seals, and other parts. All of IPC’s products are made in the USA, and are sold worldwide.