2014-08-14 -- Conformance Check is pleased to announce the EHS Auditor Hosted Edition which provides EHS Auditor As A Service. Now you can run EHS Auditor from your browser. No software to install and all your audits and other data are stored on our secure server. The software and extensive audit criteria database are ready to use when you are.
EHS Auditor As A Service is a hosted internet service; you and your users only need a compatible web browser to access a complete EHS Auditor. No software installation is required.
- Conformance Check’s cloud servers will host your company’s audits, purchased and custom check lists (criteria), legal registries, etc. Secure access is ensured via high-grade 128-bit TLS encryption. Your data is backed up nightly.
- Access all EHS Auditor capabilities from any workstation.
- No restrictions on the number of facilities or audits.
- Reports, Office documents, and saved audit plans can be automatically emailed to you. Most reports are downloaded on demand and opened with your workstation’s PDF reader.
- Upload images and other files for supporting documents for audits.
- Automatic regulatory updates of Conformance Check’s prepared criteria. Newsletter of changes can be emailed to specified users.
- Quarterly and annual EHS Auditor subscriptions are available.
- Audits can be exported and stored offline or responded to using an EHS Auditor workstation license, then imported and merged into an audit on the host server.