Introducting: Acrylic SEPA Test Cells
Sterlitech is pleased to offer an Acrylic version of the Sepa Test Cell. The Sepa Test Cell is a bench-scale filtration unit designed to offer researchers fast and accurate data to easily evaluate the performance of membranes and/or the membrane separation processes.
Acrylic Sepa Cell Features and Benefits:
- Enables to visually investigate the hydrodynamic conditions in the cell or the local fouling of the membrane
- No need for Cell Body Holder or Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Designed for low pressure applications of up to 400 psi (27.5 bar)
- With a membrane active area of 140 cm2 (24 in2)
- Accepts polymeric flat sheet membrane coupons
- Mimics both laminar or turbulent flow conditions
How it works: The Sepa crossflow system provides continuous bench-scale filtration unit that efficiently simulates the flow dynamics of larger, commercially available membrane elements such as industrial spiral wound membrane elements, by using a combination of Stainless Steel (SS) shims, feed spacers, and membranes. Please visit the Crossflow Cell System Components page for the list of all the parts and equipment required to build a complete filtration system configured with Sepa cell and other cross/tangential flow cells Sterlitech offers.