At the end of September we posted about how we have had a bumper year for job vacancies this year and how we had grown from just over 50 staff in 2014 to 69 staff so far in 2015.
The great news is we have no signs of stopping.
We currently are recruiting for four jobs at Analox and we thought we would take to our blog to see if we can try and find the best people for the roles.
Julie Cole, Analox’s HR Manager said: “Analox has had a prosperous year so far, and we need more staff to come on board to help us build on this success. We only take on the most talented, hardworking people, but we believe in giving our staff the recognition they deserve for all their hard work.
Who Analox are
If you don’t know who we are, we’re a company who develop, market, build and sell gas detectors into niche markets. For example, we sell carbon dioxide detectors to fast food restaurants and breweries, and oxygen/nitrogen detectors to farmers, scuba divers and hospitals.
We do all this from our main office in Stokesley, North Yorkshire, and we have a sales office in California too.
What roles are available?
- Assistant Buyer – we’re looking for an organised person who has good IT skills and can work under pressure, to join our team
- Apprentice IT Technician – we’re looking for someone who can help provide helpdesk support, configure computers and maintain equipment. As part of this role, you’ll work towards an NVQ Level 3 for IT Professionals
- Product Manager – we’re looking for someone with technical and product management skills to help research and create new and innovative products
- Technical Sales Engineer (Analox Military Systems) – we’re looking for someone with sales experience, as well as great communication skills, to provide technical support to staff and customers
“So… what’s in it for me if I apply for a role at Analox?”
- We believe in sharing our success – we operate a profit share scheme where any money made at the end of the month is given directly back to staff – encouraging everyone to work to the best of their ability
- We like our treats at Analox – we had pizza to celebrate our best month for sales this summer and recently held a tombola to celebrate the success of Analox Military Systems – with prizes ranging from coffee vouchers to half days off work
- There are lots of extra perks including a health care plan, child care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and a free day off for your birthday
How to apply for a job at Analox
If you want to know more about working at Analox, or apply for any of the roles listed above, visit the Analox People site: www.analoxpeople.net.
Even if none of the roles are suited to you, please keep checking back as we will be adding some more posts soon.