During this webinar, you will learn how the combination of the X-Aptamer Selection Kit from AM Biotechnologies with HORIBA's SPRi system allows you to develop and screen aptamers from small molecules in a short period of time. In addition, we will review in detail the construct of the SPRi based NanoAptasensor, which allows you to analyze in a label-free and real time manner ultra-sensitively and selectively hormones like progesterone.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the key differences between aptamers and antibodies
- Learn how the X-Aptamer Selection Kit works to identify aptamers for your desired targets
- Explore the advantages for SPRi in screening aptamers against your target and determining the best binding partner
- Discover how the combination of X-Aptamers and SPRi open up new avenues for detecting a wide range of analytes
- Learn how to construct a sandwich-based assay for the ultrasensitive detection of small molecules using SPRi
Who Should Attend?
- Academic and industrial researchers working with and developing bioassays for a wide range of analytes
- Scientists specializing or have expertise in the following fields: biomedical and clinical science, proteomics, genomics, biochemistry, nanotechnology and biophysics
Dr. Curtis Lam, Scientist at AM Biotechnologies