Justrite® Acquires Industrial Maintenance Group, Inc.
With more than 25 years of expertise, the Plant City, FL company services the power, petroleum, and water/wastewater industries with cost-effective solutions for secondary fuel containment systems, coating and liner options for containment and corrosion needs, concrete degradation, restoration, waterproofing, holding pond liners, and manhole rehabilitation.
Product benefits include long life expectancy, chemical and fuel resistance, and environmental compliance:
- High temperature coatings for high strength and abrasion resistance-including fuel resistance for jet fuels, petroleum, and many other chemicals
- Pipeline repair and rehabilitation accepted by DOT, includes corrosion repair and structural repair with no downtime
- Steel and concrete tank rehabilitation-stop concrete deterioration
- T.R.A.P.S. patented system for continuous monitoring of a containment area for hydrocarbons
- Patented PolySeam® for a secure and liquid tight liner attachment
- Cost effective concrete containment coating and rehabilitation for extreme durability and abrasion resistance
- Custom designs for rail car containment with little to no downtime and durable, long life expectancy
- FL Dept. of Environmental Protection approved, Army Corps of Engineer accepted
'IMG is a welcome addition to Justrite's current engineered solutions offerings. Adding a patented spray technology to our spill containment business is a major step forward to providing our customers with a unique solution to solve environmental spill containment issues that meet or exceed SPCC regulations,' said Justrite Executive Vice-President, Russ Guffee. IMG's Owner, Pete Van Fossen, added 'IMG's innovative patented containment offerings, combined with Justrite's expansive product line, will allow us to provide the most comprehensive line of containment solutions to multiple industries.'
IMG's culture and commitment to solving customers' complex business and regulatory needs fits well with Justrite's collaborative process to create custom engineered, compliant solutions for environmental and industrial risks across many industries. Justrite's group of worldwide companies offers fuel containment berms for the military, oil containment and filtration systems for power utilities, as well as hazardous material storage buildings, safety showers, and material handling equipment for many different markets.