municipal wastewater pretreatment screen News

  • EEC Europe Ltd Servicing the European Wastewater Treatment Markets

    EEC’s process and products have been used for many years in the European major markets for solutions to wastewater treatment problems, with their well established ‘High-Speed Bio Tech System’ incorporating the MBBR process for a variety of applications in both the Municipal and Industrial markets. A recent Agreement between EEC Europe Ltd and Devise Engineering an internationally renowned Design ...


  • Headworks Employs MBBR Technology at the Seabee Gold Mine Operation

    Headworks, a leading provider of advanced wastewater treatment processes and equipment for municipal and industrial facilities globally, is pleased to announce that its fully owned subsidiary Headworks BIO™ Inc. has been awarded a contract by Claude Resources Inc (“Claude Resources”) to deploy the Company’s innovative Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) technology to treat ...


    By Headworks Inc.

  • Thailand - water pollution control industry

    The current total market size for wastewater treatment is estimated at about $1.533 billion USD, with an average growth rate of about 10% per year (government sector $613 million USD, private sector $920 million USD). In general, construction and engineering services costs are 85% of the project with the remaining 15% for equipment. Thus, the market for wastewater treatment equipment is about ...


    By GLOBE Foundation

  • EPA Recognizes Outstanding Water Quality Achievements of 2007

    (Washington, D.C. - Oct. 15, 2007) EPA is announcing the recipients of the 2007 National Clean Water Act Recognition Awards aimed at recognizing municipalities and industries for outstanding and creative technological achievements in wastewater treatment and pollution abatement programs. As we get ready to mark the 35th anniversary of the Clean Water Act, water quality has dramatically improved ...

  • EPA Recognizes Outstanding Water Quality Achievement in Florida

    (ATLANTA – OCTOBER 16, 2007) EPA today announced the recipients of the 2007 National Clean Water Act Recognition Awards, including the Jacksonville Electric Authority in Florida. The Florida recipient was among four winners in the Southeast and 22 selected nationally. The awards are aimed at recognizing municipalities and industries for outstanding and creative technological achievements in ...

  • EPA Recognizes Outstanding Water Quality Achievement in Georgia

    (ATLANTA – OCTOBER 16, 2007) EPA today announced the recipients of the 2007 National Clean Water Act Recognition Awards, including recipients in Douglasville, Gainesville and Atlanta, Ga. The three Georgia recipients were among four winners in the Southeast and 22 selected nationally. The awards are aimed at recognizing municipalities and industries for outstanding and creative technological ...

  • The 2012 LIFE+ projects

    Austria 4 projects (14.5 million) LIFE+ Environment Policy and Governance (1 project – 3.6 million) LIFE-URBANLAKE (Stadt Wien – Magistratsabteilung 45 – Wiener Gewässer): This project intends to define strategies to reduce the vulnerability of the “Alte Donau” from effects of climate ...

Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you