According to the statistics of industry associations, in 2012, the overall output value of China’s low and medium-voltage industry was about CNY 15.2 billion; with the increased national supports to high-tech industries and the continuous development of domestic market, the enterprises are actively expanding their production capacity; it is estimated that, during the “Twelfth Five-Year” Plan period, the output value of this industry will continue to increase and the output value will reach CNY 24.5 billion in 2017.
As for the market structure, low and medium-voltage inverters occupy the mainstream, accounting for more than 65% of the total inverter market capacity.
China’s low and medium-voltage inverter industry is characterized by the followings:
- Foreign brands possess apparent advantages. By virtue of state-of-the-art technology and early entry, foreign brands which are represented by Siemens, ABB, Yaskawa and Schneider occupy about 75% of the total market share in China. The low and medium-voltage inverter market in China is expected to be still monopolized by foreign brands in the next five years.
- The concentration ratio of domestic brands is relatively low. Compared with foreign brands, the concentration ratio of domestic low and medium-voltage inverter brands is still relatively low. In addition, the advantageous fields of China’s leading enterprises are relatively dispersed; of which, INVT specializes in the fields of lifting machinery, wire drawing and coal industry, while Inovance focuses on inverters for elevators and injection molding machines.
- In the downstream applications, hoisting machinery occupies the largest proportion; Low and medium-voltage inverters are extensively applied in hoisting machinery, textile and chemical fiber, machine tools, plastics, oil & gas drilling, as well as petrochemical industry. The inverters for hoisting machinery, textile and chemical fiber, and oil & gas drilling ranked the top three as for sales amount.
- Distribution channel is the mainstream: Most of low and medium-voltage inverter manufacturers in China sell their products mainly through agent model and partly through direct sales models, such as project bidding and OEM for system integrators.
“Analysis and Forecast of China’s Low and Medium-voltage Inverter Industry, 2013-2017” mainly covers the following contents:
- The status quo, supply & demand and development trend of China’s low and medium-voltage inverter industry;
- The development environment, market scale, brand and channel competition of low and medium-voltage inverter industry;
- This report highlights the downstream application industries of low and medium-voltage industry;
- This report analyzes the operation state of 5 domestic major manufacturers and several foreign key brands.
Contact email@example.com for more details.