Date: Thursday, 29th March 2018
Time: 1:30 p.m. EDT
Duration: 45 minute presentation, 15 minute Q & A
About This Webinar:
In this webinar, David Kaminski will present the latest information on well purging protocols, and discuss low-flow sampling pump options, including the newest pumping equipment available for low-flow sampling.
David will describe traditional well purging practices and how these have evolved into today’s practice of low-flow purging and sampling. Information about controlling sample turbidity, the correlation of drawdown and indicator parameter stabilization, and guidelines for proper application of low-flow sampling will be covered.
Presentation will Include:
- Traditional well purging practices
- Effects of purging on sample chemistry
- What is low-flow purging and sampling?
- Advantages of low-flow purging and sampling
- What do low-flow samples represent?
- Low-flow application guidelines
- Purging and sampling flow rates
- Water level drawdown recommendations
- Indicator parameter stabilization criteria
- Pump placement and well screen length
- Low-flow sampling pump options
Who Should Attend?
- Facility environmental managers
- Environmental specialists
- Plant utility workers
- Engineering firms
- Sampling contractors
- Consultants and regulators