March 11, 2011 -- The Acta Group, L.L.C. (Acta), The Acta Group EU, Ltd (Acta EU), Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C), and B&C Consortia Management, L.L.C. (BCCM) are pleased to announce that on April 6, 2011, Lynn L. Bergeson will speak in San Francisco at the Practising Law Institute's (PLI) program, Environmental Regulation 2011: Managing in the Face of Rapid Change, on two issues -- key nanotechnology-related global legislation matters and legislative efforts by Congress on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). The program will focus on recent regulatory developments in the environmental arena and will provide insight on how corporations manage compliance in a dynamic new regulatory environment.
Speakers include, among others:
- Elizabeth J. Adams, Deputy Director, Air Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 9;
- Steven Branoff, Senior Manager, ENVIRON International Corporation;
- Josephine S. Cooper, Public Affairs Consultant, Josephine Cooper LLC; Former Group Vice President of Government and Industry Affairs, Toyota Motor North America;
- Amy Miller, Manager, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Enforcement Office, EPA, Region 9;
- Irma Russell, Dean, School of Law, The University of Montana;
- Alexis Strauss, Director, Water Division, EPA, Region 9; and
- Mark L. Tuft, Cooper, White & Cooper LLP.
Additional information on how to register for the program is available at PLI Environmental Regulation 2011.