We look forward to seeing you in Canberra (Australia) between 27 and 30 July at the 6th AUSTRALIAN LANDFILL & TRANSFER STATIONS CONFERENCE & EXPO.
MACPRESSE will be present with our Australian distributor DKSH to present the innovative baling & wrapping technologies and the most cost effective solutions for optimising management of transfer stations and landfills.
Come to see us at Booth 44 !
MACPRESSE: The revolution in the processing and transfer of waste
Our “L” series baling presses bring innovation to the traditional process for the disposal of MSW and C & I waste, allowing optimisation of both the transport costs and the landfill life cycle.
Benefits of the Macpresse “L” series balers:
- High compaction of MSW, C & I, and all other recyclable materials
- Faster bale production process, due to a highly efficient baling cycle
- Provisions for the evacuation of leachates.
Waste is baled and wrapped, therefore significantly reducing typical problems i.e. windfly, rodents, leachate issues, methane production, fires.
- Large bale dimensions (1,100 x 1,100 mm) with bale weights of over 1 ton/m3.
Unique features i.e. Hardox liners, mobile wire tie, interchangeable wire/plastic tie option, rodent proof cabling.
Transport and Final Landfill Storage
- High density wrapped bales for optimised logistics, using standard transport means, i.e. trucks, railway, barges: thus no soiling of floors, roads etc. Also almost zero odours.
- Loading spaces are efficiently used, thus significanlty lower transport costs.