POLLUTEC 2016, tone of the biggest environmental innovation exhibitions, is opening its doors for the 27th time from 29th November until 2nd December in Lyon. As France’s premier event in the industry since 1978, it has achieved international recognition for its innovations in the field of environmental services and technologies.
We wouldn’t miss it for the world! We shall be in Lyon with our agent M.a.c. Environnement, to showcase our MAC 107 and the brand new MAC 110/2 live, as well as the MAC 108 and 106 designed for recycling and sorting plastic materials and paper.
Come visit us at Stand 225, Hall: 3, Aisle: E
POLLUTEC 2016, three reasons to be there
1) 100,000 square metres of pure innovation: the most environmentally innovative companies in the industry brought together under the same roof to present their state-of-the-art products and services. Macpresse will be exhibiting our MAC 107 and offering a sneak preview of our MAC 110/2.
2) 5 key focus areas for the sustainability of the planet: sustainable city, sustainable and future industry, aquatic environments and coastlines and hospital and sustainable development.
3) More than 200 innovative solutions: Pollutec showcases more than 200 innovative environmental solutions every year, underlining its status as the world’s premier event in this field.
We know the French market well thanks to M.a.c. Environnement
Pollutec is the leading platform for innovation in the industry. Being there gives us the chance to show our customers and commercial partners that at Macpresse, the development of increasingly efficient and customised solutions is a business choice to be pursued day after day. However, this would not be possible without the constant support and feedback offered by our regional partners, who know the country, its legislation and its environmental choices.
Thanks to our partner M.a.c. Environment, our representative in France with whom we have been working for many years, we know the French market inside out: with high expectations when it comes to product innovations and a desire to implement the best technologies, seen as vital in achieving ever-greater performance for their state-of-the-art recycling and sorting systems. The French sorting facilities are at the forefront of innovation and form an extensive network.
With our balers, you can:
- easily switch from one material to another and still produce an optimal bale size and shape and enhanced bale density for storage and lorry freight
- save energy and system management costs, as well as manpower, transport and procurement costs
Here you can see one of our balers in operation at a subsidiary of the Paprec Group