From 26th to 28th October, Mexico City shall play host to THE GREEN EXPO©, Latin America’s premier environmental sustainability event. The exhibition shall welcome the leading companies from the environmental, renewable energy and water treatment sectors. The most influential public sector and academic decision-makers shall also be in attendance.
Macpresse will be in Mexico City to showcase our state-of-the-art waste treatment and landfill management optimisation solutions, demonstrating live the performance and features of the MAC 111 and MAC 112 balers.
We look forward to seeing you at stand 1422!
MAC 111 and MAC 112 with our bale-wrapping system: the definitive solution to limit the escape of leachate into the environment
The biggest problem to be overcome in municipal solid waste treatment is the escape of leachate into the environment.
If left unprotected, waste bales leach material during transport and pollute their surroundings. What is more, once in landfill they attract animals, insects and birds, leading to an infestation of the area with the obvious associated health risks.
Our MAC 111 and MAC 112 balers are equipped with a bale-wrapping system that bales and wraps the waste in plastic film, minimising the escape of leachate.
The following video shows the MAC 112 in operation during the baling & wrapping phase:
Macpresse: flexible solutions for plants and landfill
MAC 111L and MAC 112 are extremely versatile and offer the following features:
- 1) integration into comprehensive waste treatment and management systems
- 2) integration into landfill remediation solutions, as our waste treatment system is ideal for moving waste in bales from derelict or sub-standard landfill sites:
- the size and shape of MSW bales produced by MAC balers is ideal for storage and transport
- the bales are wrapped in plastic film and can be easily transported to landfill compliant with legal standards
- in landfill they are arranged so as to take up as little space as possible, prolonging the life of the landfill site and significantly reducing the amount of earth needed to cover the bales, which is removed with dynamic screens.
The result: significant time and cost savings.
Here you can see our MAC 111 in operation at a waste transfer station in Thailand.
The video shows the entire waste treatment process, from collection and wrapping to transport and landfill.