Regular checks carried out during the production ensure that even the most minor fluctuations in quality are recognise immediately.
- Technical terms of delivery: Pipes and fittings meet the requirements in DIN EN 1451 and DIN 19560-10
- Quality requirement: According to DIN 8078
- Material features: Polypropylene (PP) highly heat-stabilised according to DIN 8078, flame resistant acc. to DIN 4102 B 1. Material with highest grade of quality made by well-known raw material producers
- Pipes are marked with a durable and indelible identification: black script with producer, dimension, date of production and EAN Barcode.
- Centimetre marks on every pipe
New Physical features:
- Chemical resistance: Pipes and fittings are resistant to waste water (pH 2 to pH 12), in special cases follow DIN 8078 supplement 1
- Hot water resistant: Temporary up to 110° degrees.
- Flame-resistant: Flame-resistant according to DIN 4102 B 1, easy fire protection.
- Noise protection: Noise protection certified by Fraunhofer Institut in Stuttgart according to DIN EN 14366: 26 dB (noise protection level II) installation with standart steel clamps with rubber core (4 liter per second)
NewsFurther outstanding features:
- Approval for central vacuum cleaner system from DN 32 up to DN 160
- New modified composition
- Radon tightness
- Fire-retarding sealing for diagonal wall duct and above socke