TAMPA, Fla. -- MagneGas Corporation ('MagneGas' or the 'Company') (NASDAQ: MNGA), a technology company that counts among its inventions a patented process that converts liquid waste into a hydrogen-based fuel, announced today that the Company is holding its 2nd Annual Demonstration Day on Thursday February 26th in Tampa.
2014 has been a year of significant change and improvement for MagneGas:
- Launched MagneGas 2 from a renewable waste liquid;
- Created the new generation of Venturi recycling units;
- Built and shipped 100KW MagneGas unit to Central Asia;
- Received confirmation from EPA that manure processed through MagneGas system achieves 'Class A' sludge disposal levels;
- Signed Joint Venture agreements for pursuing Co-Combustion of MagneGas to reduce hydrocarbon emissions for Coal energy facilities;
- Signed agreements with partners in Agriculture and Medical Waste disposal to pursue those markets for use of MagneGas systems;
- Obtained independent verification of MagneGas 2 cutting 38% faster than acetylene;
- Demonstrated MagneGas 2 with favorable potential customer feedback at FabTech;
- Launched numerous provision patents or final patents to protect designs, applications and gas;
- Purchased ESSI gas distributor with $2 million estimated 2015 revenue.
'We are proud to invite customers and investors to our 2nd annual open book event where we will tour our new headquarters and new ESSI gas distribution company,' commented Ermanno Santilli, CEO of MagneGas. 'In addition, we are looking forward to updating attendees on progress we have made in many areas of strategic, technical and commercial focus.'
The MagneGas Demonstration Day Starts at 9:30 am on Thursday February 26th and finishes with a lunch at our Corporate Headquarters.
About MagneGas Corporation
Founded in 2007, Tampa-based MagneGas Corporation (NASDAQ: MNGA) is a technology Company that counts among its inventions, a patented process that converts liquid waste into hydrogen based fuels. The Company currently sells MagneGas® into the metal working market as a replacement to acetylene. It is also selling equipment for the sterilization of bio-contaminated liquid waste for various industrial and agricultural markets. In addition, the Company is developing a variety of ancillary uses for MagneGas® fuels utilizing its high flame temperature for co-combustion of hydrocarbon fuels and other advanced applications. For more information on MagneGas®, please visit the Company's website at www.MagneGas.com.