GlobalData’s energy offering, “Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2015” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in South and Central America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in South and Central America. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in South and Central America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Scope of the report:
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 20011, forecast to 2015
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Identifies key trends and issues in the oil and chemicals storage industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Petroleos de Venezuela S.A., NuStar Energy L.P. and Valero Energy Corporation
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Requets a sapmle of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=158460.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in South and Central America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in South and Central American oil storage industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South and Central America.
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=158460.
Contact email@example.com for further information