Tessella will be exhibiting at the upcoming MATLAB EXPO 2016 event on Wednesday 5th October at Silverstone, UK.
MATLAB EXPO 2016 brings together engineers, managers, and researchers to learn more about MATLAB® and Simulink®. The conference agenda features multiple tracks, including introduction and master-class sessions covering a broad range of topics, applications, and industries. Attend the conference to:
- Discover new and improved capabilities in MATLAB and Simulink
- Hear from McLaren Applied Technologies, BAE Systems, Finmeccanica, Jaguar Land Rover, and other customers about how they integrate MATLAB and Simulink into their workflows and teams
- See innovative demonstrations and exhibits from MathWorks and partner organisations
- Network with peers from across many different industries
- Apply what you’ve learned immediately to your day-to-day work
To register for the event click here